Havelock Aluminum is an individually owned and operated business. You can count on us for friendly service and quality workmanship, custom-made combination windows, 3- or 4-lite combination windows, specialty glass and screen panels, decorator and self-storing storm doors, custom-size storm doors, glass and screen repairs that are often ready for you the next day, free estimates, and last but not least, installation of our combination windows and storm doors!
When you need extra insulation in your home, and protection from wind and dust, you need storm windows from Havelock Aluminum. Our storm window has been used by Lincoln homeowners since the 1950’s. We know it is still the best value in the area for your money.
- All of our windows are custom-made to assure you of a proper fit over every window opening.
- The frames that are rust-proof, extruded aluminum and the aluminum is anodized so that the color will keep the same even, neutral finish for years. Or, let us show you how to enhance the appearance of your home with custom-colored storm windows.
- The main frame is lined with nylon pile weatherstrip.
- The glass and screen inserts overlap each other and the nylon pile weatherstrip on the main frame to protect your home against wind and dust.
- All of the inserts and the main frame are reinforced with nylon corners. The swivels and latches in each insert are also nylon. We guarantee these nylon parts for the life of the window.
- We use only aluminum wire screen.
- Our storm window stays up year ’round and is self-storing for easy cleaning and quick ventilation from inside your home.
- Estimates are free.
- Our storm window and samples of our use of color are on display at our shop. Stop in weekdays from 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.